All property photos
- 3 spacious bedrooms on 1-level
- 3.5 bathrooms
- 2,430 Sq.Ft. (per graphic designer)
- Large 25x127 Lot (separate from the condos next door)
- Stunning city views and beyond
- Light-filled, flexible living plan on 2-levels
- Formal and informal spaces (LR, DR, FR)
- Dining room and family room have direct access to the tropical yard
- Windows galore throughout + two IPE wood decks
- Two Fireplaces (LR + Primary)
- Dramatic entry with double-high ceilings
- Modern, stylish kitchen with SS Appliances
- Recessed lighting with new auto dimmers
- Gorgeous primary suite with amazing views, sitting area and huge walk-in closet
- Wood floors throughout
- Enchanting, colorful tiered yard
- Laundry closet with washer and dryer on bedroom level
- Large two car (side x side parking) garage.
- Elevator from street level or stairs to top level
- Nest Thermostat. Wired for Sonic Gigabit fiber. Allguard security system installed.
- In the garage: Tesla Charger, Bike racks with room for 4 bikes,
- This is a single family home which pays a monthly HOA of $380.91 per mo, which covers use of common walkways and the elevator.
- Ideal Noe Valley location, steps to Castro, surrounded by the desirable Dolores Heights neighborhood with amazing weather, tree-lined streets and easy transportation options.
Dramatic View Home High Above It All
Majestically sitting high above it all is Skyview: a classic yet contemporary single-family home perched on the hillside between the Castro and Noe Valley, with truly breathtaking views of the bay and beyond. In a quiet enclave behind a private gate, the two-level, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath residence offers privacy, location, views and space, along with a feeling of being on top of the world.
Slowly climb up the multiple staircases — or just take the elevator from the ground level to the front door and balcony. This impressive and welcoming residence is warm and elegant with classic details, including crown moldings, myriad built-ins, soaring ceilings, wood floors and expansive windows to maximize the gorgeous views throughout.
A superior floor plan offers sprawling rooms, as well as both informal and formal living spaces. The main level has a spacious living room, massive windows, a fireplace, built-ins and a dramatic entry/foyer/sitting area to make your very own. Also on this level is a lovely modern, open kitchen with peninsula bar; the informal family room, a powder room and a full bath. The large dining room opens to a deck that is ideal for entertaining or just relaxing in your very private yard, which is tiered and lush with colorful, tropical plants.
A warm wood staircase leads upstairs to the primary bedroom suite, with its fireplace, built-ins and luxury bathroom. Unwind in the tub or sitting area, and enjoy the fabulous views, day and night. There are two additional bedrooms on this level, with two more baths and a laundry closet. Downstairs, you’ll find a private side-by-side garage with bike racks and a Tesla charger.
This very special, very private home is located on the flat part of Castro Street, surrounded by the desirable Dolores Heights neighborhood, with its amazing weather, tree-lined streets and easy transportation options. This masterpiece provides everything that is wonderful about San Francisco living, as well as space to live, grow and work, all in one idyllic place.
With Karl the Fog blanketing most of San Francisco, Noe Valley is a sunny exception.This is mostly thanks to the neighborhood’s location below Twin Peaks and Glen Ridge; both of these hills help keep Karl at “bay,” which allows Noe Valley residents to enjoy more sunny days than normal. Real estate in Noe Valley ranges from spacious condos to quaint row houses with fully upgraded interiors. Compared to other San Francisco neighborhoods, prospective residents are often amazed at the large floor plans available here.
If you have been searching for a neighborhood that is both centrally-located and commuter-friendly, Noe Valley is a great place to call home. You can take a short walk to Church Street and catch the Muni J train and be at Google headquarters in 45 minutes or less. Noe Valley is also near several bus lines and major highways, which makes it easy to travel down the street or all the way to Silicon Valley.
Mission Dolores Park sits right on the northern edge of Noe Valley and is a popular place for locals who love the outdoors. Amenities include two off-leash dog areas, a variety of different sports fields/courts, and a playground for the little ones. Dolores Park is also home to many festivals and live performances, so you never know what may be in store for you here!
The local food scene in Noe Valley is incredibly popular with neighborhood residents, commuters, and tourists alike. Whole Foods is one of the nation’s most popular grocery stores, and a great place to keep your fridge and pantry stocked with high-quality organic foods. However, when locals want to enjoy a meal away from home, Toast Eatery, Patxi’s Pizza, and The Little Chihuahua are a few popular hot spots.
If you love to visit farmers’ markets, the Noe Valley Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 8am to 1pm. Featuring local and organic meats, produce, dairy and other goods, this is a Farmers Market you will want to visit time and time again.